American Heart Month Clip Art
February is American Heart Month. Prevention starts with everyone. Protect yourself and your loved ones from heart disease and stroke by understanding the risks and taking these steps.
1. Get up and get active by being physically active for at least 30 minutes on most days of the week.
2. Ask your doctor if you should take an Aspirin every day.
3. Find out if you have high Blood pressure or Cholesterol, and if you do, get effective treatment.
4. Eat a heart-healthy diet high in fresh fruits and vegetables and low in sodium and trans fat.
5. If you Smoke, get help to quit.
Browse free American Heart Month clip art for yellow flowers and red open hearts and hearts and flowers with American Heart Month titles.
© Bobbie Jean Peachey
Heart Day, World
Heart Clip Art
ABKL Designs Valentine Heart Clip Art
To the Events Index
To the Clip Art Index
To the Home/Features
Resource Center All Events Autism Books Christian Christmas Clip Art Clip Art Links Crafts Funny LOL Games Kid Sites Link Buttons Magazines Missing Museums Music Movies News Pets of All Kinds Photos Strands of Web The Study Tips/Hints Travel Contact
Everything You Ever Wanted in Clip Art! Tons of clip art and thousands of clip art links that includes animals, people, houses and buildings, cultural clip art, food graphics, hobby images, dance, music, religious clip art, sports images, holiday clip art, medical clip art links, photos, education, school, books, doctors, nurses, garden, flowers, fantasy, awards, and tons of other clip art and clip art links.
Visit An Affiliate Site for More Clip Art:
Clip art of holidays, animals, cactus, food and beverages, wine, grapes, cats, dogs, pet responsibility, children, military vehicles, military personnel, trains, famous landmarks and cities, buildings, penguins, holidays, pride graphics, and much, much more.
© 1995 - 2015 Clipart Mountain
Bobbie Jean Peachey