It's Not Easy Growing Old
It's not easy growing old and senior Citizens, or people of a certain age, may need a bit of help at times in getting through the days activities.
The following tips and hints are a must for people of a certain age. I suggest that you print them out and keep them with you at all times as they will definitely make your live easier. I also suggest that you pass this list out to other people of a certain age that you come across who look as though they could benefit from this helpful list.
Bobbie Jean Peachey
1. Do not leave home without first going to the bathroom.
2. Make sure the garage door is open before backing out.
3. Turn off the car engine and set the brake before going back in to get the grocery list you left on the table.
4. Oops, you are in the house. What is the first rule? Right. Back to the bathroom you go!
5. If you park your car in the handicapped zone at the grocery story, be sure to hang the Handicapped sign on the window. Other seniors and people of a certain age will leave nasty notes on your windshield if they do not see that sign.
6. You can't find your grocery list. Yep! You left it at home! Borrow a pencil and paper and try to recreate the grocery list you left on the bathroom counter. Don't hesitate to stop other people of a certain age and ask to see their grocery list to find familiar items you can use on your list.
7. Once you have looked at most of the other older citizens grocery list you will have quite a few things to buy on your list.
8. Just as you are about to grab a basket and start shopping, a senior citizen enters the store digging into her purse and muttering to herself, "Where is my grocery list?, Where is my darn grocery list?"
9. Run quickly to the next isle and hide around the corner. Do not let this person see your list as you will never get your shopping done if you try to help her.
10. You finally make it home and pull into the driveway and your garage door won't open.
11. You keep pushing the button hoping for just one more spark of the garage door opener so you can get into your garage.
12. You notice movement to your right and glance to the right you see your neighbors garage door opening and closing, opening and closing, opening and closing.
13. Your face turns red as you back out of your neighbors driveway and drive into your own garage.
14. Find your original grocery list on bathroom counter and quickly scan it to see if you managed to buy anything written on the list.
16. If there are important items on the bathroom list that you must have put the list into your purse and carefully following rules number 1 through 5, go back to the store to purchase them.
Download my Senior Citizen Clip Art of women with grocery bags.
Senior Citizens Bureau
Definition of Senior Citizen
Senior Citizens: Fraud Targets
National Senior Citizens Law Center
US Government Senior Citizens Resources
Seniors: Activities, Games, Health, Hair Styles, and More
To the Family Archives
To the Clip Art Index
To the Clip Art Links
To the Home/Features
More Resources, Fun, Clip Art, and Entertainment Autism Books Brian? Christian Christmas Clip Art Clip Art Links Crafts Funny LOL Games Kid Sites Link Buttons Magazines Missing Museums Music Movies News Pets of All Kinds Photos Strands of Web The Study Tips/Hints Travel Contact
Everything You Ever Wanted in Clip Art! Tons of clip art and thousands of clip art links that includes animals, people, houses and buildings, cultural clip art, food graphics, hobby images, dance, music, religious clip art, sports images, holiday clip art, medical clip art links, photos, education, school, books, doctors, nurses, garden, flowers, fantasy, awards, and tons of other clip art and clip art links.
Web Clip Art is clip art created for use on Web Pages. This clip art has been created with pixels in GIF format for use as Web clip art. This Web clip art can, in some cases, be used for other purposes, such as scrapbooking, newsletters, or greeting cards, but changing the size of graphics created with pixels can cause image distortion. Shadowed images are for use on light or white backgrounds, while unshadowed images are for use on both light and dark background Pages.
Visit An Affiliate Site for More Clip Art:
Clip art of holidays, animals, cactus, food and beverages, wine, grapes, cats, dogs, pet responsibility, children, military vehicles, military personnel, trains, famous landmarks and cities, buildings, penguins, holidays, pride graphics, and much, much more.
The Web Site GEM Award
Does your clip art site deserve to be recognized? Apply for the Clipart Mountain Award!
© 1995 - 2013. All rights reserved.
Bobbie Jean Peachey@clipartmountain.com