Peaches and Cream
A quick and easy dessert to whip up quickly.
© Jan Snow at ABKL Designs
The dessert image was used with special permission from ABKL Designs
1 cup frozen peaches (thawed and diced)
1/2 cup orange juice
1/4 cup water
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/4 cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon water
1 heaping teaspoon cornstarch
1. Mix the cornstarch and the 1 teaspoon of water and set aside.
2. Mix together in a small sauce pan the orange juice, 1/4 cup of water and the sugars. Heat on medium heat stirring mixture until it starts to thicken. Add peaches and heat until the mixture comes to a rolling boil, stirring constantly.
3. Stir the cornstarch mix and add to the peach mixture. Continue cooking for approximately 10 minutes.
1. Put a scoop or two of ice cream in a dessert bowl.
2. Spoon several tablespoons of the peach topping over the ice cream.
3. Put two sugar cookies or other slim cookie on each side of the bowl.
4. Squirt whipped cream on the top of the ice cream and serve immediately.
** Ice Cream and Peach Dessert created by my cousin, Jan Snow of ABKL Designs.
To the Dessert Index
To the Clip Art Index
To the Home/Features
More Resources, Fun, Clip Art, and Entertainment Autism Books Brian? Christian Christmas Clip Art Clip Art Links Crafts Funny LOL Games Kid Sites Link Buttons Magazines Missing Museums Music Movies News Pets of All Kinds Photos Strands of Web The Study Tips/Hints Travel Contact
Everything You Ever Wanted in Clip Art! Tons of clip art and thousands of clip art links that includes animals, people, houses and buildings, cultural clip art, food graphics, hobby images, dance, music, religious clip art, sports images, holiday clip art, medical clip art links, photos, education, school, books, doctors, nurses, garden, flowers, fantasy, awards, and tons of other clip art and clip art links.
Web Clip Art is clip art created for use on Web Pages. This clip art has been created with pixels in GIF format for use as Web clip art. This Web clip art can, in some cases, be used for other purposes, such as scrapbooking, newsletters, or greeting cards, but changing the size of graphics created with pixels can cause image distortion. Shadowed images are for use on light or white backgrounds, while unshadowed images are for use on both light and dark background Pages.
Visit An Affiliate Site for More Clip Art:
Clip art of holidays, animals, cactus, food and beverages, wine, grapes, cats, dogs, pet responsibility, children, military vehicles, military personnel, trains, famous landmarks and cities, buildings, penguins, holidays, pride graphics, and much, much more.
The Web Site GEM Award
Does your clip art site deserve to be recognized? Apply for the Clipart Mountain Award!
© Bobbie Jean Peachey
1995 - 2015. All rights reserved.